NORPAK 1000 ALT HANG TAB APPLICATOR
Roll Form Hang Tabs are designed for high speed automatic application. Application rates up to 200 per minute can be achieved with the Norpak 1000 ALT Hang Tab Applicator – depending on the shape and size of the product.
- Larger unwind to handle rolls up to 15.5” (395mm) OD.
- Custom web tension (brake) unwind roller.
- Smooth web path to the peel plate (beak).
- Omron servo motor.
- Touch screen control box.
- Adjustable conveyor speed up to 162’ (50M) per minute.
- Fully adjustable application head – including angle of peel plate (beak).
- Leuze ultrasonic “self-teaching” sensors.
- High density foam roller to apply pressure to hang tab after placement on product.
GEN2 CARRY HANDLE APPLICATION SYSTEM
Simple, consistent method of applying large volumes of Carry Handles. Accurately apply forty to sixty handles per minute in the exact location each time. Designed specifically for your product and Do-It Carry Handle. Small footprint – less that thirty square feet and less than a thousand pounds. Incorporate into your existing production line.
TAB-A-MATIC and roll form hang tabs can be the right choice for your manufacturing environment. Remove a hang tab and the TAB-A- MATIC dispenser automatically peels and advances the next hang tab. More efficient hand application rates can be achieved – around 12 hang tabs per minute.
DO-IT CARRY HANDLE DISPENSER
Remove a carry handle and the dispenser automatically advances the next handle. Speeds up low-volume carry handle application processes.